I had the incredible honour of being at the Partnership WITH Patients Summit in Kansas City, MO this weekend care of Regina Holliday as a patient, an attorney and the leader of the Health 2.0 Austin chapter. If you haven’t met her yet, please connect and learn about The Walking Gallery.
So much can be said about this incredible conference centered around patients and their experiences. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to present an ignite speech (video forthcoming) and lead session as part of HealthCamp, both on Breaking Boundaries.
I have a lot to share, but until then I follow up with the hashtags this weekend #cinderblocks #hckc and #thewalkinggallery. And read the story behind this summit including the importance of the hashtag #cinderblocks on Regina’s blog.
More to come.
Regina Holliday’s recap – The Conference That Felt Like a Hug
Other posts by attendees:
- The Afternoon Nap Society (@afternoonnapper) post here on The Ethics of Pharma-Patient Relationships
- Mad in America – Five Things I Learned at the Partnership with Patients Conference by Corinna West
- Corinna West: Intensity – I met the 1000 smile swimmer!
- Wellness Wordworks – Have an adventure every day
- Professional Patient Perspective by Michael A. Weiss – Video Summary of 2012 “Partnership w/ Patients Summit” – Kansas City, MO
- Dr. Ann Becker Schutte -
- LA Lupus Lady, Amanda Greene – Nothing is Impossible
- HealthCa.mp – HealthCa.mp/KansasCity
- Hospital Patient Advocate, Bart Windrum – Be Ahead of All Parting: Partnership With Patients Conference Reflections
- EPatientGR’s Blog, Kathi Apostolidis – Partnerships WITH Patients Goes Global
- Lilly Clinical Open Innovation, Gary Takher – Patients Connected Like Legos
- Strangely Diabetic, Scott Strange – On Feeling Centered
- CT Social, Carolyn Capern The Partnership With Patient Summit, Sept. 2012
- Cognovant, Joe Ketcherside – Voices Found: Partnerships With Patients Summit Recap
- HealthCa.mp, Mark Scrimshire – HCKC Recap
- Intouch Solutions, Bunny Ellerin – Partnerships With Patients – A Conference Like No Other
- Family Medicine Rocks, Mike Sevilla – Partnership With Patients Summit
- The HIT Community, Alicia Staley – Cerner showcases the Future of Healthcare
- The Doctor Weighs In, Whitney Bowman-Zatzkin – Regina Holliday and the Partnership With Patients conference
This post also posted on www.austinhealth20.com